Gated Illuminated Courtyard
- Salt Water Pool with Spa, Waterfall and 5 Fountains
- Imported Mugnaini Pizza Oven
- Luxor Built-In BBQ with Bar
- Deep wrap around porch
- Mature Landscaping
- Surround Sound System
- Vertical Grain Carriage Doors for Catering Courtyard Access
Exterior and Grounds
- Post Tension Slab Foundation
- 2 1000 Gallon Underground Propane Tanks
- 2000 Gallon Covered Water Storage Tank
- Clay Tile Roof / Copper Gutters
- Organic Nut and Fruit Orchards: Chandler Walnuts, Figs, Apricots
Secluded Luxurious Home to Nature and Man
Luxury, nature and boutique farm co-mingle in perfect harmony at this multifamily estate. Situated along the famous Lodi Wine Trail, thoughtfully hidden among lush orchards, experience peaceful country living at it’s finest. This exquisite legacy home was designed and purposefully sited to capture brilliant valley light from sunrise to sunset. Delta breezes lightly brush through this wildlife haven creating a sanctuary for migratory birds including Red Tail Hawks, Blue Herons, Killdeer and Mourning Doves.
Impeccably designed for energy efficiency and maximum comfort. This workhorse infrastructure is suited for intimate living and capable of hosting 200+ guests. Hotel grade and scale including 7 air conditioner units, 10 whole house fans and 7 furnaces provide custom zone comfort year round. Smartly designed floor plan creates private guest retreat space coupled with generous rooms sized to host extended family gatherings and large events. This legacy home is built to hold and support the ebb and flow of many lifetimes.
Legacy Entertainers Dream Home
Completed in 2006, this meticulously planned 5 bedroom, 9 bathroom custom home was inspired by the characteristics of two European heritages coming together in force, strength, longevity and handsome detail. A solid steel, bronze wrapped front door welcomes you to an impressive great room where natural light dances on hand troweled plaster walls and square peg hardwood floors. Stately Old-World herringbone fireplaces invite intimate and grand gatherings alike. Abundant windows and soaring French doors allow natural light and airflow day and night. Hand-hewn beams line sky high ceilings of the kitchen and family room. Rocky Mountain hardware, custom bronze switch plates, hand forged custom glass lighting and nine hand hammered copper sinks reflect craftsmanship of yesteryear built with state of the art technology.
This parcel can be purchased alone or in conjunction with adjacent 11055 N State Route 88, originally designed as a caretakers home. Parcels can be purchased separately or combined for $5,500,000.
Grand Scale Entertaining
- Approx 11.12 Acres
- Approx 8523 Sq Ft Home
- 5 Bed / 9 Bath
- 2 Fireplaces / 2 Staircases
- 9 Hand Hammered Copper Sinks
- Custom Black Walnut Formal Dining Room
- Approx 16’ Kitchen Island with 10 Burner Thermador Range
- Dual Rotisserie Miele Wall Oven
- 2 36” SubZero Refrigerators
- 2 Full-sized Kitchen Sinks Set in 36” Counter Depth
- 1 Full Sized Bosch Dishwasher 2 Fisher & Paykel Dishwashers
- Quarter Sawn White Oak Custom Cabinetry